Saturday, September 25, 2010
♥ Updates
Seem like it has been a long time since my last blog. Many things has been going with my life. Dad is going to have his operations soon on the 20/10. Brother just had his wedding dinner done on 27/6. Triston has started his advance toddler class on 01/07 and lucky for me he is quite independent as he can go in the class himself without my company. Also, Auntie Freida has came back from USA specially for my brother wedding and settle some of her stuff in Singapore so got to accompany her to places......and the list goes on.
It is not that I am lazy to blog but sometime I just dun feel like telling anybody about thing that is happening around coz it does make me feel frustrated at times. Anyway, I am not sure how long can I keep blogging coz I'm expecting my 2nd kid and I really dunno do I have that kind of luxury. I have not been eating and sleeping well since I have my 2nd bb. My weight actually went down 2kg for the past 8weeks and it is not going up since my last checkup. But BB seem alright and is growing well according to my doc.
I just hope I can make it thru this prgncy coz I really very tired.....for the 1st time in my life I feel so tired physically and mentally......sigh*
Saturday, September 25, 2010







