Wednesday, September 29, 2010
♥ Stop Asking!!!
Actually, I am those kind of woman who dun really likes to complain or tell people about what happen in my personal life now. But at time it does piss me off when someone tries to get some informations of my family life through others. I hate it when people do that!
Last week, Thomas told me that his ex gf (Priscilia..ya almost same name as me...puke!) actually pm his sister (Alice) in MSN pretending to ask how is life but the actual fact is she just want to dig some juicy news from Alice about how Thomas life is now. Ok...this is not the first time this woman try to show off her stuff to Alice. To others it may sound like a simple "Hi...How's life?" but actually it is not!!! Priscilia start telling Alice stuff like :
P: Hey, I no longer stay in Yew Tee I shift to condo now staying in Bt Panjang. Cost me 800k+!! Now my In-Law is staying with me too!
(My comments : Great...congrat to u...new house condo some more....but if yr In Law and you got to sell yr house to buy one house 800k+ house is nothing!!!! But why buy Bt. Panjang???)
A: Oh...my brother also brought a condo in Alexander that area cost him 1.06m freehold.
(My comments : I got a better location than u!!!! And best of all I dun need our parent to sell their house to buy a condo!!!)
After some talk cock she start her show off again....
P: I abit angry with my husband I told him dun buy Audi he go and buy and I really dun like tt car.
(My comments : Got Audi to sit still want to complain!!!If I am yr hubby I buy one lorry give u sit BIG AND COST SAVING!!!)
A: Oh....Audi not bad what!
(My comments: True Audi is quite a not bad car.)
After another few min of talk cock there we go again.....
A: My brother very sayang his wife de....from day one she pass licence he brought her a cars to drive. Now she is driving BMW 5 series hor....then my brother he drive his own car Merz 350 de lor.....
(Alice comments : She cannot take it need to trash out with her liao....if not she will continue her bombing)
P: My hubby also want to buy a car for me but I dun want....
(My comments : Pls lah action speak louder than words....prove to me lah!!!)
P: Maybe we can arrange one day come out for a gathering ask Thomas and his family along.
(My comments : Ya....in yr dream lah!! Wait I talk to her half way I PUKE or maybe I will start to swear at her!!!)
A: See how lor got to ask my brother leh.....he is busy with his work coz wife not working since the birth of their son. He really need to work hard!
(My comments : I think Alice knows if both of us do meet up that means world war III.)
These are some of their conversation that make me feel that some people are either too free or they really just want to prove to other their are leading a better life than before. She is the one who dump Thomas after 6 years of courtship for her current husband just becoz this man owns a dipl.....have a car and seem to have a better prospect than Thomas during that time....Sadist....materialistic.....heartless!!!!. Then after a few years of marriage she contact Alice telling her....got lawyer interested in her lah and she feel that Thomas has a better temper and give in to her as compare to her husband....so lame!!! And now....this nonsense pop out again....Hello u are mother of two girls, so please behave like one!!!! End of the day, I think she just want us to know or prove she did not make the wrong choice after all....oh not she make the choice....it more like it was her mother who choose this hubby for her de.....it is so pathetic coz u are in the mercy of your mother!!! Since you already make the decision just move on and stay out of other people family!!!! Better stop typing before my blood pressure goes up...not good for my BB!!! *sigh*
Come to think of it if she never give up Thomas in the past I dun think I will be married to him now....hahahaha!!! Should I "Thank Her"???? lolz.....
P: Hey, I no longer stay in Yew Tee I shift to condo now staying in Bt Panjang. Cost me 800k+!! Now my In-Law is staying with me too!
(My comments : Great...congrat to u...new house condo some more....but if yr In Law and you got to sell yr house to buy one house 800k+ house is nothing!!!! But why buy Bt. Panjang???)
A: Oh...my brother also brought a condo in Alexander that area cost him 1.06m freehold.
(My comments : I got a better location than u!!!! And best of all I dun need our parent to sell their house to buy a condo!!!)
After some talk cock she start her show off again....
P: I abit angry with my husband I told him dun buy Audi he go and buy and I really dun like tt car.
(My comments : Got Audi to sit still want to complain!!!If I am yr hubby I buy one lorry give u sit BIG AND COST SAVING!!!)
A: Oh....Audi not bad what!
(My comments: True Audi is quite a not bad car.)
After another few min of talk cock there we go again.....
A: My brother very sayang his wife de....from day one she pass licence he brought her a cars to drive. Now she is driving BMW 5 series hor....then my brother he drive his own car Merz 350 de lor.....
(Alice comments : She cannot take it need to trash out with her liao....if not she will continue her bombing)
P: My hubby also want to buy a car for me but I dun want....
(My comments : Pls lah action speak louder than words....prove to me lah!!!)
P: Maybe we can arrange one day come out for a gathering ask Thomas and his family along.
(My comments : Ya....in yr dream lah!! Wait I talk to her half way I PUKE or maybe I will start to swear at her!!!)
A: See how lor got to ask my brother leh.....he is busy with his work coz wife not working since the birth of their son. He really need to work hard!
(My comments : I think Alice knows if both of us do meet up that means world war III.)
These are some of their conversation that make me feel that some people are either too free or they really just want to prove to other their are leading a better life than before. She is the one who dump Thomas after 6 years of courtship for her current husband just becoz this man owns a dipl.....have a car and seem to have a better prospect than Thomas during that time....Sadist....materialistic.....heartless!!!!. Then after a few years of marriage she contact Alice telling her....got lawyer interested in her lah and she feel that Thomas has a better temper and give in to her as compare to her husband....so lame!!! And now....this nonsense pop out again....Hello u are mother of two girls, so please behave like one!!!! End of the day, I think she just want us to know or prove she did not make the wrong choice after all....oh not she make the choice....it more like it was her mother who choose this hubby for her de.....it is so pathetic coz u are in the mercy of your mother!!! Since you already make the decision just move on and stay out of other people family!!!! Better stop typing before my blood pressure goes up...not good for my BB!!! *sigh*
Come to think of it if she never give up Thomas in the past I dun think I will be married to him now....hahahaha!!! Should I "Thank Her"???? lolz.....
Wednesday, September 29, 2010







