Yes.....7th December is Dad B'day. To me it is a time of joy but some time I do wish time can stop awhile for him. Coz the fear of his getting older makes me feel uneasy. And dad health is not really getting better as compared two years back. But still deep down inside my heart I know I am not GOD so many things is really way beyond my control. Now that I am not working, I'm really glad that I'm spending more time with him now.
My wishes to him will be "Stay Healthy Always"!!!!
I AM
GRUMPY. Monday, December 28, 2009
♥ theGrumpyToast
;
theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast
bites.
I am who I am (:
aka Ah Ger (:
33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
Gemini (:
I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
Married with a Son (:
Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
;
theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves
loves.
1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
2nd luv : My Hubby
3rd luv : My Son
4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
5th luv : My Life
6th luv : My Friends