<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

♥ Mother in Law Bday

Last week had a small celebration for my MIL's Bday. Last year Triston was too young to know what is singing Birthday song, cutting cakes and blowing candle with granny but this year he is old enough to do so. As for my sister-in-law she is more interested in my son more than the cake. She really adore my son and she even treat him like her 3rd child just look at the pic u will understand why I say that and her son also loves Triston alot. They do enjoy playing with my boy coz they think he is cute! Of coz there is non the other who LOVES my son the most and that will be my mother -in-law after waiting so many years for us to have a kid finally her wish has come true. To her Triston is like her proud and joy nothing can make her happier than now. hahahaha.....

I AM GRUMPY.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing