Staying at home most of the time do bored me to death.....playing with my son seem to be the only logical way out for me to kill my time FAST!!! Triston love to dance.....maybe becoz recently he is kinda hook to the HIGH 5 thingy so after seen those big kor kor and jie jie dancing and singing it is just normal that he will learn a thing or two from the programme.
I AM
GRUMPY. Tuesday, April 28, 2009
♥ theGrumpyToast
;
theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast
bites.
I am who I am (:
aka Ah Ger (:
33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
Gemini (:
I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
Married with a Son (:
Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
;
theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves
loves.
1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
2nd luv : My Hubby
3rd luv : My Son
4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
5th luv : My Life
6th luv : My Friends