<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 02, 2009

♥ BB pic pic



Pictures ... pictures....and more pictures. Few week back I hardly got time for my son becoz of my parent health issue and now since everything is back to normal, I guess I have more time for my son now. BB is learning fast.....now he know stuff like orange, orchid, flower, mickey mouse, watermelon, pear, apple, fan, lamp, moon, car, bus, mrt, bicycle, motocycle, boy, girl, winnie the pooh, ball, dog, cat, fish, clock, eye, tongue, moo moo, uncle, gong gong, ah ma, papa, mama, kaka and auntie. Whenever Thomas or anyone ask him "where is the orange?" He will use his finger to point the direction when the item is situated.
Now we are teaching him to play stuff that need alot of finger coordination. Hope that he will find it fun rather than stress.

I AM GRUMPY.
Monday, February 02, 2009


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing