Tuesday, December 02, 2008
♥ 3 module finally over
Today is my last day of exam....will be starting my new term for BS soon but at least for now, I can take a break from the 3 modules that I have been taking for the pass 3 months.
Thing has not been well for me for the pass two week! Two week ago....some stupig motorist who was turning out from the small lane into the main road hit my car and best part to this whole drama was... the motorist did not give me his detail. He just simply drove off leaving me puzzle and thinking what should I do next? Is this consider a HIT AND RUN??? But lucky the car was not badly hit if not I will have to waste money again. There is just few scratches on my door that all so the repair not so expensive. After sending Karine home, I have to make a trip to the police station to make a report so that the police know it was a HIT AND RUN case. Then the next following day, I went to Idac for report coz my insurance was under NTUC. And guess what? That Stupig Motorist is also under NTUC Insurance but he did not file any report as yet. And few day later, the NTUC company called Thomas and told him we cannot claim another party if he did not make a report!!!! So Thomas said to the person-in-charge "Har?? He never report I cannot claim him....S'pore no government liao har??? So are u telling me robbery who cannot be catch can just run around like nobody business??" The the NTUC officer say " We already write a letter to the motorist to make a report if he does not do that in the given time frame, we will hand this case to the Traffice Police to investigate." WIN LIAO LOR......I am going round and round and no one can give me an answer!!!! Anyway, I was abit more worry for Karine for she has this phobia for car. So to let such thing happen while she was taking a lift from my car will be another bad experience for her. Hope I did not give her and her BB a fright!!!!
Ok....another bad news. My mum need to go through an operation. Her womb need to be remove doctor say it seem like there is some cancerous cell in it...so better to remove it once and for all!!!! Why such thing happen when I am going through my exam period??? I really dun have the mood to study for my exam after hearing this bad news. So to be honest, I will not be surprise that I will fail my exam. But still I will try to stay positive for the sake of my son and family.
Cheer.....and peace!!!
Tuesday, December 02, 2008







