<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

♥ Shoping therapy

After my previous blog about my team member, I badly need my therapy to balance up my frustration and anger that I have in weeks. When I say therapy, it means "SHOP TILL YOU SEE HOPE"! hahahaha.... To me shopping is more like I spend my own money and buy the thing I like without even have to process the question of should I buy anot? Yes I admit I LOVE TO SHOP, I LOVE TO SPEND $$ & I LOVE MY BAD HABIT!!! And no one can stop me from doing that.....!!!
I was like buying and buying and buying stuff for son, my own and for others!!! What makes me even happier was my brother has came back from Taiwan trip and he manage to get some stuff that I had requested from him....3 boots!!! He also brought me a Hello Kitty Cookies bag and Charms! He brought Thomas a very funny Boxer which I totally LOVE IT!!! So CUTE!!! Of coz as a Uncle to my son he also brought 2 pcs of Osh Gosh B'gosh romper which is really cute and nice love the robot design.

Last Friday, dad wanted me to accompany him to a Sale. I brought a Tiger Lunch Box and Snoopy flask for my son. Actually few month back I did brought a Tiger Lunch box for my son liao but that lunch box is kinda big for me to carry around coz the portion is more for adult than kid so I decided to buy this smaller one just in case I need it. As for the flask coz my son already know how to drink his water using a straw and most of the drinking bottle he has is made of plastic which does not allow me to put hot water in it so I decided to buy one flask bottle that can keep the water warm for some time.









Went to Taka with Thomas yesterday coz we hardly go shopping together. Most of the time I go marketing & shopping with my parent so it is quite rare that we as a family go out together. Brought some Guess Clothing for my son and some pigeon BB foods for him too. Thomas brought a Salvatore Ferragamo belt for himself as his old belt is really worn out liao. So happen Sanrio is having Sale in Taka decide to buy some product for BB and myself. Also brought a laptop casing for my Acer mini notebook.

I AM GRUMPY.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing