Went to the TAKA looking around, since I dun hv to rush back home at 7pm (Ghost month must be home by 7pm). Brought a baseball and ski cap from DKNY for BB. Love the cap and since he dun own any of the following items I thot why not buy one for him. Also brought some BB food for my son so that he will not get bored with the current foods he is having now. The vegetable soup is for bb 3mnth+ come with 20 svcing one for $7.90 per pkt. The corn soup if more for bb 5-6mnth come with 10 pckt for $7.90.
Please read the instruction how to prepare the food!!!
I AM
GRUMPY. Monday, September 01, 2008
♥ theGrumpyToast
;
theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast
bites.
I am who I am (:
aka Ah Ger (:
33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
Gemini (:
I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
Married with a Son (:
Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
;
theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves
loves.
1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
2nd luv : My Hubby
3rd luv : My Son
4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
5th luv : My Life
6th luv : My Friends