<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

♥ BB lastes picture



Ah Bi is growing so fast as day passes......some time it make me believe that "Time wait for no man".

Nowsaday he tends to smile alot and also do pay more attention to his surrounding. Sometime I have to on DVD cartoon Pocoyo for him just to keep him busy while I am doing my stuff. Realised Ah Bi do look tall especially when he wear romper. When he was born he was only 49cm but after one more he is 56cm liao....so it does puzzle me at times coz basically both parents are not tall so how come BB seem to grow in lenght and not width??? My son is those BB that does not grow much (not fleshy & small frame).... just look at him at the rocker you will know why I say that.

Ah B love his rocker (fisher-price brand) alot. He spend most of his afternoon nap in the rocker since he tends to fall asleep easily when we rock him. With this rocker it does make thing easier for me and my mum coz both of us dun hv to keep rocking him to sleep. This rocker not only can rock it also come with a vibrator mode to make the BB feel like someone is massaging him. Also I realised some rocker material does make the BB's back hot but this rocker does not.

11 May - 1 month 19 days

12 May - 1 month 20 days

I AM GRUMPY.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing