<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 12, 2007

♥ Uncle Thomas New HP

Have not been blogging for quite some time since my last blog. Reason? I have some issue in the office therefore I am not really in the mood to blog anything at all. Nothing can come out of my PEANUT SIZE BRAIN!!!

Anyway, as usually my hubby MR KANGJONG rush down to the HP shop one the Sales told me that the new model HP for Sony Ericsson stock is in! Ok...was looking at W910... but it is too light, too plastic and I already own a slide phone so dun see why I need another slide phone. Ok...Unca Thomas brought the K850i. Honestly....if you have big fat finger, pls do not buy this phone. WHY? The number key is too small....the scroller is too near to the 3 feather touch sensors so you will tends to accidentally touches it and will get abit frustrated! But what I like about this phone is the way it present your picture in the picture album and the camera now come with a auto slide cover meaning it works like a camera...only when you on it then it will slide down. And of coz I guess most people should know by now this phone come with a 5mp camera. But another problem I encountered about this phone is the SPEED. It seem like the RAM or Processor or something is too small to support the application so you might experience some lagging issue especially when you search contact in your bookphone.

Unca Thomas did brought me nokia 6500 nice phone but I am not a real nokia fan so I sell it to my brother instead so I ended up using K810i for now. o\(*_*)/o

I AM GRUMPY.
Monday, November 12, 2007


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing