Sunday, October 21, 2007
♥ I need my shopping medication
From my last blog, I guess most of my friend already know how UNHAPPY I am with one of my fellow team mate. Saturday, Janice ask Jason, Jofri and Me to come out of the final discussion for the POM project at Plaza Singapura. After the discussion, Janice ask me to shop around with her as she need a top for the dinner. But as usual it ended up I'm whose buying. I brought one top and one sweater from Fox and Janice did not get what she wanted. Shopping alway works for me....especially I am very unhappy or down. I know I may sound impractical at time but shopping is like taking medication. It is alway the best and fastest treatment for me. Now I am not like last time I can just vent my anger as and when I like...I alway tell myelf I must control my temper! I do not want my bb to be like me so quick temper and alway so agitated! Thomas alway tell me...be cool...even offer me cold water if i am boiling hot! (he never allow me to take cold water!)
I really hope my this two recent module for my study will end soon. End year is coming....there will be many event and coming up for the company. I AM REALLY TIRED!!!~~~ PLS HELP ME!!!~~
Sunday, October 21, 2007







