<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 27, 2007

♥ TGIF Shopping Spree


Last Friday, took leave and accompany my sister to VIVO becoz her TANGS Voucher going to expire soon. Also she need a dress for my cousin wedding dinner so she decided to shop around for it. As for me...well....I saw this shoe in Tangs thought it look comfortable and safe to wear so I decided to buy it! While shopping for my sister kid's clothing in FOX, I saw this nice and colourful poncho size 3 which was meant for age group of 10-13. Can you believe it??? I can wear kid size 3!!!~~~ *laffing away* This proof that I am not that fat after all!!! hahahahaha.....!! I did brought it and so did my sister who brought the same pcs for my niece. Delvina did mentioned to my sister she want something like that for quite sometime liao. Wish granted!!!

I AM GRUMPY.
Monday, August 27, 2007


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing