Monday, July 30, 2007
♥ More Japanese Food!!!
There will be a non-stop visiting from my Engineer from Japan Head Office to the S'pore Branch office during to two shut down work. Meaning....I will have more weird Japanese food to eat!!! Sometime, it is quite hard for me to explain the taste or show my friend what is actually inside. The food are usually taste like butter cookies which come with lots of favours stuffed some cream in it... or sticky like food with suffed bean paste in it abit like our "mua ji"... or.... waffles stick like cookies....and the list goes on!!~~ But all in all....I have to be honest no matter how sweet or sticky the food taste, the packaging does make the food look delicious and fantastic!~

The dark colour container come with cracker that is abit similar to our local cracker "WANG WANG" only different is that is come with many kind of favour like....EBI, seaweed, green tea and etc.
Next, another cute packaging food...people if you do get such gift from your friend pls pls pls...read the instruction before you eat it! WHY? Coz this food is kinda of special
you have to mix it will hot water....and will be become a sticky abit like eating glue!!!~~ But the way, the process of eating it does make me remember how I make glue from flour when I was young! hahahaha......
I think the most common looking Jap food I get is such butter cookies taste like food with come either just plain or with fills.
Monday, July 30, 2007







