<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

♥ Mr Fan Farewell's Dinner














Went, to LINGZHI at Far East Square ytd for Mr Fan's Farewell Dinner! Coz as we know Kate is full time vegetarian and so happen ytd was lunar calendar "shi wu" so everyone seem fine with the idea of trying out vegetarian foods. Anyway, the food was nice....like the TOM YUM soup and rojak. Did not expect vegetarian food can be this good!!! *drool*

People who attended the dinner:
Priscilla
Aliceal
FeiMin
Michelle
Kate
Raymond
Fan
Chew
Otani
Hagisawa
Swamy
Tanaka
Miyoshi
Brought a wallet, card holder and office bag for him. Hope he like it! *cross finger*

You may take alook at the official website :-
http://www.tunglok.com/index1.html

I AM GRUMPY.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing