<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 02, 2006

♥ Ear-ring, Necklace and Watch!



All my friend who know me well enough knows that I am a very accessories person meaning I like to make myself look like a CHRISTMAS TREE....hahahaha! Which is true lah....I ADMIT! I just dun feel right if I do not have any accessories on me when I am going out. Will feel very empty like something is missing in my life....guess I am not so confident of myself afterall....hahahaha! Anyway, saw this ear-ring....come to think abt it I dun really own any round golden ear ring...most of my ear ring are sliver or black hardly gold in colour. Guess there no harm owning one! *finding execuses*

Then ... then...I saw this Vinnine Westwood look alike bear necklace....so cute.....and it is in pink my favour colour...so sweet! GOT TO HAVE IT!

The favourite buy of the day have to be my watch liao....the watch from it face to strip all in burn metal colour and what I like most is the see thru' face. Best of all it does not run on battery...or automatic...all u need to do is wind it....it is that SIMPLE!!! *smiling to herself*

*ps...sorry for the blur pic...tired*

I AM GRUMPY.
Monday, October 02, 2006


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing