<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 13, 2006

♥ Black Top or Dress?



Ok...Black again....I LOVE BLACK! Like yati alway say....my eye got some problem! Everytime I pick up any clothing on the rack it has to be BLACK!! This pc can be a top or full dress coz it has to depend are u a tall person or short. For me it look good as a dress and it come with a free necklace so ok lah mai hiam liao. My reasons of liking black is......read undermentioned pls!

1) Easy to match.
2) Look slim.
3) Forever will not out dated colour.
4) Any design in black alway easy for pple to accept.
5) Classy / sexy (depend on design).
6) Dun hv to worry other coloured clothing when u do washing.
7) Dun hv to worry it will get dirty whatever u do!
8) Colour will never look old.
9) Accordingly to fengshui wear black can prevent pple from backstabb you. (XIAO REN)
10) My bai zhi say I cannot wear red....will make me very hot temper so I wear black lah!

All these reason gd enuff bo??? 10 reasons liao hor!!!!

I AM GRUMPY.
Friday, October 13, 2006


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing