Thursday, August 10, 2006
♥ So freaking BUSY!!~~
AARRRGGGGHHH...busy busy busy!! My god mum is back to Singapore from her last visit which was two year back. And as usual, it was our duties to bring her to place to eat, buy stuff (hv to be cheap and gd) and also family excursion!!! *sigh*So this time round, it was my turn to organise a trip. Decided to go to genting AGAIN....why? Coz most of us cannot take long leave so hv to stick with a short trip if possible. Worse of all there is about 18 of us going.....scary man!! Went to Genting on the 5/8 nite coach and came back on the 8/8 evening.
Oh ya...I almost miss my coach lor!! It all those "sua ku" Singaporean fault!! Those inconsiderate people just occupy two lanes of the expressway cause a BIG JAM lor!!! I was thinking where the hell is all the Traffice police and what so interesting about fireworks?? Have those people not even think of this before? Those so called beautiful thing come from our pocket lor!!!! Tax payer money!!! Whatever lah...I just dun see the beauty of fireworks!!!
I was so afraid that I might be late to collect my coach ticket so I decided to call the coach Company.
Me: Hello...I'm calling regards to my ticket to Genting. Well, I am kinda of stuck in the expressway now. Heading toward Rocher. Is there anyway that u could let my auntie who is alrdy in Golden Mile Complex to collect the ticket on my behalf 1st?
CS: Yes?? What is yr name? And what is yr booking number?
Me: My name is Priscilla Ong. I had made a booking at Boon Lay branch and my booking number is not with my now coz I left it in my bag which is not with me now.
CS: Sorry without yr booking number I cannot do anything at all! And no one is allow to collect tix on behalf.
Me: Even if u dun have my booking number your system may be able to track my name and my booking rite? There are 18 of us going I cannot afford to be miss this coach.
CS: Ok...I saw a booking made for 18 person. Well...we can only wait for u until 9.35. What time do u think u can reach Golden Mile Complex?
Me: I really dunno how long will I be stuck in this JAM!! (she think I can control traffice jam izzit!!) But I hope your company can wait for me awhile more!!
CS: EEEhhh ....Well u try to come here on time lor....we really cannot hold back the time too long.
Me: I dun think your coach can go off without 19 of us rite!!!!??? (it was a 20 seater coach)
CS: Aiya....why not u just try to reach here and we see how lor!?!
KNS.....stupig CS!!! I am so frustrated in the taxi with the STUPIG JAM going on and there she was not helping me at all!!!! AARRGGGHHH........Lucky for me, I manage to reach the place 9.20. HENG ARH!!!!
Attendance:
1) Dad
2) Mum
3) Peggy (sister)
4) Delvina (sister's dotter)
5) Dylan (sister's son)
6) Draven (sister 2nd son)
7) Nasih (sister's maid)
8) Thomas (hubby)
9) Priscilla (me)
10) Aaron (my brother)
11) Lynda (my bro's gf)
12) Shanzhang (Frd)
13) Lilian (youngest aunt)
14) Jared (youngest aunt's son)
15) Bernard (2nd uncle)
16) Auntie Pong (2nd uncle's wife)
17 ) Maurice (2nd uncle's son)
18) Freida (2nd aunt)
19 Ulric (2nd aunt's son)
Ok....this may be the biggest family trip I ever organised!!! *tired*
Thursday, August 10, 2006







