<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

♥ Who is I'zac?? Siang har??





As I have mentioned about my frd I'zac in my previous post, becoz he is currently working in ShenZhen that why he can help me to book the hotel in ShenZhen.

Ok...presenting my friend to everyone out there!

Profile :-

Name : Chan J. Y

Ang Moh Mai : I'zac

Nickname : Ah Zac

Age : 27

Status : Single (Player beware!)

Working as : Drug dealer, pimp and involve in online casino. (as what he told me)

Hobbies : Cheat on woman, drinking and occasional drug taking. (as what he told me again)

If anyone interested to know more about him, pls email me and I will redirect you gers/guys to him.....Thank!

Since this is my blog of coz I can put whatever picture I like lah! Hahahahaha..... But to be honest the only pic I have of Zac was......Zac eating...eating again...still eating...smoking....then eating again!! *lame* Why do I have pic of him eating was becoz everyone was so busy eating that we forget to take a group pic lor!!!

*ps. Zac pls forgive me for putting yr ugly pic....hahahaha!*

I AM GRUMPY.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing