Wednesday, April 12, 2006
♥ *Juicy bag*













Most of my friend knows I LOVE JUICY PRODUCTS!!! So of coz...this time round I will not miss my chance to grab one. Anyway, this time round nothing much for me as not much new design is out yet.Price for juicy bags:
Vintage couture - RMB130.00 (sgd26.50) <- mine
HP pouch - RMB30.00 (sgd6.10) <- mine
Clutch bag - RMB40.00 (sgd8.1) <- mine
~* These few bag pic is in the group picture taken*~
Juicy Vintage Bowler (Olive colour) - RMB130.00 (sgd26.50) <- Lynda
Juicy Diaper Bag (Black & Blue) - RMB140.00 (sgd28.50) <- Peggy
Juicy Bowler (Blue & Pink) - RMB100.00 (sgd20.40) <- Vanessa
Juicy Dreamer bag (Grey & Pink) - RMB130.00 (sgd26.50) <- Peggy
Sorry for the blur pic.....no time to take each pic clearly & nicely coz I really have too many things waiting for me to take it pic....! *hand shaking*
*ps. those group pic bag ...IS NOT ALL MINE!! Do not mistaken...I am not that rich!*
Wednesday, April 12, 2006







