<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 10, 2006

♥ Back from Shenzhen Trip

Aaaarrggghhh....rushing and tired is the only thing I can say abt for my trip. And to make thing worse on my way back to S'pore I got fever and the following day down I was down with flu, fever and cough. Actually on the 3rd day of my trip I vomitted on my way to take the SKYLINE. Lucky for me I was holding a plastic bag of food (my breakfast) on my hand so all my er xin food & water will not spill onto the floor if not I will be very MA LU liao.

Ok...brought alot of things.....some for myself.... some for family members...some for friend some is as per instructed by pple...bla bla bla....!

There are some bo liao picture taken by me....BEWARE......!!

*ps: Will add more pic when I hv the time to do so.....!*

I AM GRUMPY.
Monday, April 10, 2006


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing