<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 26, 2006

♥ New Digital Camera







Yyyyiiiippppppyyyyy....brought myself a new camera. I know....I know....I alrdy got one why do I need to buy another one...??? So scold me if u want!!! Coz the last time I brought my digital camera was in 2004....very long liao!!! This time round, I decided to buy a 8 mega pixel camera just to make sure "IT WILL LAST" at least for another 3 more years or so. My brother also brought a 7 mega pixel digital camera too coz his was way too old liao!!! He brought it like lagi way back than me.

Since I have been using Konica Minolta for my current digi cam, I decided that it will be wiser if I go back to the same brand again (abit lazy to get used to other brand).

Free pouch and 2 free 512mb sd card for my digi and ss for my brother he top up another $50, he for addition battery and 256mb sd card.

My reason of buying that camera is:-
1) 8.3 mega pixel.
2) Price is reasonable (value for $$).
3) Hv faith in Konica Minolta camera.
4) 2.5" inch LCD display screen.
5) Got a layer of plastic protection for the LCD screen.
6) Anti-Shake function.
7) Stylish, Sleek, Slim Body Design.

My brother reason of buying that camera is:-
1) 7.1 mega pixel.
2) Value for $$.
3) Must try out this brand.
4) 2"inch LCD display screen.
5) Schneider Kreuznach Lens.
6) Samsung quite well known for it resolution so he hope that this camera dun disappoint him.
7) Cute sound option when taking picture. Eg. instead of normal click sound u can choose dog "whoo whoo" sound (dun worry it is not noisy at all).
8) Come with remote.


To find out more about the digi cam specf. pls got to the following links provided:-
http://www.samsung.com/sg/products/digitalcameracamcorder/digitalstillcamera/digimaxv700silve.asp
http://www.konicaminolta.com.sg/products/consumer/digital_camera/dimage-x1/detail_x1.html

I AM GRUMPY.
Thursday, January 26, 2006


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing