<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

♥ Is Singaporean really STUPIG???!!!

Yesterday was watching this programe in U Channel call the 真峰相对 the topic was "Is Singaporean really STUPIG?" I think this is a very good question to me personally!!!

Define "Stupid" (Oxford Dictionary) - unintelligent; slow witted; uninteresting; in state of stupor.

As a Singaporean.....YES, I AM INSULTED!!! *who like to be call stupig u tell me!*
On the other hand, MAYBE WE ARE NOT THAT SMART AFTERALL come to think about it!!! *sad*

We are stupid to some other countries fellowmen becoz Singaporean at times seem to lack of this "creativity & adventurous spirits" as compare to others! Maybe becoz we are way too honest and naive at times!

Come to think about it, Singapore having only like 40 years old of experiences as compare to other countries who had many years of rich history background and culture, we do "LUGI" abit lor!!! Compare to country like China, who has 5 thousand years of history & culture we are PEANUTS lah!! But that does not mean that our ancestors did not contributed any efforts to the making of Singapore. "WE" can only learn from other countries and from there we modify it to a so called "International Standard Live Style"!!! I cannot say that, I, as a Singaporean, is not proud of what Singapore has achive so far. BUT at the end of the day, we do need sometimes to do some soul searching and tell ourself be contented with what we achive and dun let our ego get us!!

Somes say we are very "How Lian" .... but I dun see any problem to that!! Why we cannot be "How Lian"??? Is it a SIN to be "How Lian"???


Reason why I am proud to be a SINGAPOREAN!!:-
We dun encourage corruption (does not mean totally zero).
We are small but we made it into the international standard!
We have good education system.
We live in a SAFE, CLEAN & GREEN Enviroment.
We live in harmory even we are multi-racial country.
We have lots of honest merchants (but that does not mean we dun have black sheep out there).
We alway try our best to delivery what we promise.
And, at least we created a language call the "Singlish" hor our own BRAND MARKS!!!....hahahaha

At least for now, I dun see any reasons why I should EXPORT myself to other countries...hahahahaha!! Unless one of these days, our country systems & living standard is really KILLING ME...then maybe I will EXPORT myself to a far away land!!! *an escape from the real world....damn lame*
WE REALLY STUPIG MEH??? *still confuse*
*ps. The above statment is my own personal point of view!!! Do want to make any negative impact on anyone & I do not wish to get SUE too.....!!! :p*

I AM GRUMPY.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing