Tuesday, December 06, 2005
♥ WiLL VS 1.5cc





Toyota WiLL VS 1.5cc car...look stylo like sport car but it dun perform like one sad to say!! :s Reason of buying as follows:--Price for the car quite reasonable even thot come to think about it I can buy a brand new car with that price I am getting but still I think it is worth it coz the car do have it looks and style. :)
- One owner car. Suprisely, the car was very well maintenance so well kept that some of the skirting of the car still have the laminated sticker on it!! :s
- 1.5cc car...good coz everyone know my family members all so big size if I get a 1.3cc car DIE LAH....the car engine really have to work extra hard just to go up a slope!! *hahahaha...*
- Low mileage. This car is a Dec'02 car meaning abt 3 yrs old but the mileage only 28800 when I got the car abit unbelieveable lor.... :)
- The Car come with original bodykit and UV tinted window. I like the car shape alot coz it look really like a batman car!!! :p
- Anyway, the gear handle also look special as it does look like a airplane gear big and long. But becoz I have small hand, it quite hard for me to handle it for now.
- Pls dun think this car is short it is NOT coz it is no matter what a 4 dr car!!! Just by looking at the picture compare to a BMW 525 can see it is really not a small car for me to handle. (Mum did warn me get a 4dr car coz 2dr car very difficult to alight!)
- Internal space for this car is consider reasonable for a 1.5cc 4dr car only thing is the car can be abit low therefore when getting out from the car do be careful of your head!!
- The back seat can be totally fold down so the car actually work like a panel van. *hehehe*
This car has it pros and cons so it is really up to individual liking...I guess. As it is a parallel imported car limited sets can only be found in S'pore meaning it can be abit troublsome for me to get the bodykit if anything happens to the car's body.....I DIE LAH....!!! But lucky thing is car still run and operate like a normal toyota VVTi engine so the spare parts of coz the parts I need not worry so much. *cut cost down* I am still looking into the petrol consumption for this car hope it is a AVERAGE DRINKER!!! PPPPlllllsssss.........*sigh*
Well, just want to tell all my friend does not mean that I have a car I am rich ok!!! Coz I am now even poorer than before......hahahaha..... :p
Tuesday, December 06, 2005







