Monday, October 10, 2005
♥ Sweater imported from HoNgKoNg....
Sweater from Hongkong....
The Logo.....
Got this sweater from Jerrica. Coz she know some supplier from Hong Kong and since she is organising this spree therefore I ask her to get this Abercrombie sweater for me. Coz I dun really own a Grey sweater which come with a hood and the price only cost me about SGD$20.00 incl. shipping fee.... CHEAP RITE!!!~~~ Anyway, this sweater lenght does not come long....as a matter of fact it is kinda short but still the size is just nice of me.!!! *heng....*
The Logo.....Got this sweater from Jerrica. Coz she know some supplier from Hong Kong and since she is organising this spree therefore I ask her to get this Abercrombie sweater for me. Coz I dun really own a Grey sweater which come with a hood and the price only cost me about SGD$20.00 incl. shipping fee.... CHEAP RITE!!!~~~ Anyway, this sweater lenght does not come long....as a matter of fact it is kinda short but still the size is just nice of me.!!! *heng....*
Monday, October 10, 2005







