<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

♥ Shen Zhen Hotel Room






This is the room that I am staying during my ShenZhen Trip. Fall in "LOVE" with the room once I step into it....I was amazed by the size of the room it shlould be called an Apartment Room instead. There is kitchen, dinning area, study table, balcony, mini bar, bed room and toliet. Compare to my parent and my sister whom staying in a same apartment room...the only different was they have two bedrooms and a bigger living room area than mine the rest seem to be the same. The room charges for one night stay is abt RMB600+ (convert to SGD is about $130+) coz my bro-in-law used to stay in this hotel therefore the rate for us is quite cheap and reasonable. For more information about this hotel do go to the following website: http://www.viahotelshongkong.com/999-royal-suites-and-towers-215158.htm Posted by Picasa

I AM GRUMPY.
Wednesday, September 07, 2005


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing