<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 22, 2005

♥ Kitty Bank.....




Ok.....if u ask me why am I putting this Kitty picture is becoz last week my DEAREST SISTER Peggy ask me to made/design a PARTY PACK for her son birthday which fall on the 23th November.....CRAZY RITE still got a long way to go!!!~~~ :( Anyway, this kitty suppose to be part of the party pack item which i find it way too extravagant for a kid to give away to friends...but I cannot be bother with that coz it is useless to tell her off since she have already brought 60 of this Kitty Bank! But I was told that she brought it during the Great Singapore Sale at Bugis for just $1.00 each!!! It is her money afterall so how she spend it really not up to me to say anything!!! Well the best part is not only my nephew friend get this CUTE KITTY BANK they will also get some sweets, cookies....alot more from the fun pack...all personally purchase by my DEAREST SISTER.....GOOD RITE!!!~~ Btw, for those who interested in knowing where the hell my sister got this kitty bank undermentioned is the contact of the place where you can purchase it!! (There a label on the cover stating such informations!!) :

SHIBUYA CONNECTION
Tel : 65 68448148
Fax : 65 68448149
Email : gworks@singnet.com.sg
Website : www.shibuya.com.sg

I AM GRUMPY.
Monday, August 22, 2005


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing