<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

♥ I aM bAcK....iN aCtIoN!!~~

Well...frds comes and goes...still I would just hope those i really HATE...go far far away from me and pls do not check on me...!! *Angry*.
Anyway, last weekend went out with my parents and hubby to my brother girlfriend hometown *BALAI* (one of the Island in Indonesia) . I must say the place was really abit *ULU* and not so modern but it does have it own taste (combination of Malay and Chinese Culture) which really remind me of the olden days of Singapore. What shock me most is they dun have water supply pipping that links to their house! So, Question : "How they cook and take shower when there is no water pipe linked to their house?" Good Question!! Well, the island is so small that maybe government dun see the needs of giving the habitant a well facilitate enviroment to live in so the only way to get water is to wait for this tanker truck to come to every houses one by one and sell the water to the resident there per *jelly can* but how much is the cost per can that i am not too sure (Dare not ask!).
After visiting Balai, I must admit Singaporean really have good life...... we really take things for granted to the extend that we did not realise how BLESSED we are to be a SINGAPOREAN. *vomit* But still, I did see the good side of the place as the people here are more friendly and REAL toward one another! Basically their life style is more like own time own target which can be very relax to city people like me!~ Food there is really cheap...if you convert from SGD to Rph...it is like SGD0.20 = 1,000 rupiah. Not only the food is cheap taking a tansport around the island is also quite cheap (abt 1,500rph abt sgd0.30). If not, you can even try walk from place to place provided you have very strong and fit leg to walk coz the roads are not easy to walk as there is no proper pathway for human!!
I think the only things I will miss will be the food ... CHA KWAY TIO, MEE SOTONG and BAH KUH TEH! And not to forget the KAMPONG CHICKENS AND EGGS they really make the food taste so much more different.....!!! * Yum Yum*....Drool!!~~
Last but not least, I would like to *THANKS* for the all hospitality from Lynda and her family members during our stay....especially the 2nd sister...she is really a Daring Darling....!!

I AM GRUMPY.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing