<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 07, 2005

♥ Back in Action Again...!!

Ok...it is me again. After so long I never really thot that I will do this BLOG THINGS again. Actually, many things had happened to all my surrounding works and friends so I dun even know where to start off with. Anyway, about friends well they comes and goes that just part of the life that I guess I should accept as it is. Bad things do happens maybe to some people it seem like it is my fault but i alway feel tat no one is perfect so I am not perfect too!! So I should alway tell myself to Forgive & Forget!

Why I have this thinking maybe becoz on Feb one of my not so close friend kill herself by jumping out of her house kitchen window. Until now, many of us who know her still guessing and wondering why she make such a shocking move. All I can figure out with is maybe she take things alittle too hard on herself and does not know how to come out of that unstable emotional state that she is going thru'. She really let me see how fragile human are and also how preious life can be coz we only LIVE ONCE. Maybe we cannot help her to make a different in her life for her but I guess at least I can make a different in my own life if I am given a chance to. Anyway, as her friend I can only pray that she can be happier over another side of the world and be who she wants to be!!

As for my own life now, I can only say that my main priorities in ranking is my family, learn driving, my crazy/funny friends and my dull works. If I can balance-up all these I guess I have nothing much to ask for in life. Be contented and be grateful with what we have for this are the most basic things that anyone in the world would ask for....I guess.

Hope that the next time, when I come in to write my blog I will sound happier as compare now!! *sigh*

I AM GRUMPY.
Monday, March 07, 2005


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing