<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 27, 2004

♥ Saturday Night Nothing Much!!~~

Ok....Friday nite when out with chan, Doven and Isabelle. Nothing much just go to Mohd Sultan a pub call BarCelona and hv some drink. We landed up there coz we did not know where to go as usual. Anyway, Thomas sms me saying that he will be gng to visit this volcano no longer alive how I wish I can go too. Did make fun of him by telling him to bring some ashes back coz it is gd for face (as mask) and also for plants (fertile). And when he reply me back, I was trying not to laugh out he said "I try!". Even if he can bring it back, what can I do to all those ashes???

Sat. Nite when out with my aunties and uncles (father's brothers & sisters) for some snr citizen Karaoka session. Even tot it is abit boring coz they only sang old songs but still they are really fun to hang out with especially my 3rd auntie hubby. He was singing so hard to the extend that u can feel his throat is going to burst any min. Did not mind joining in their fun tot some parts of me did not really know some of the songs they are singing. But for me the best part is I can get to drink lots of FOC Red Wine....hahahah!!! Uncles did mentioned to me that they will organise another session of KTV hope I can come. :p

Actually, I did plan to follow Doven and Isabelle for a show after the KTV session was over but they wanted to watch this Korean show which to me is SAMA SAMA as the show call "My Sassy Girl". As there are too many of this kind of show so i dun see the point of watching the show since it is SAMA SAMA case. Jolly well save that money up to watch "King Arthur" or "Spiderman 2" I think that at least these two show are more worth it. So it ended up only Doven and Belle watch that show....!!!! As like what I have expected Doven sure will want to watch this show coz why he is a very GREAT FAN of Korean show. I think he really Love Korean Show ALOT coz he can really go to the extend of following every serial for those korean show shown on TV or SCV without fail. Even when going out with us he would keep looking at his watch and keep nagging...."Latest by 12 I hv to reach home, coz that very nice korean show will be showing at that time slot!" As usual he will get some scolding from me coz i find this kind of behavior is abit too extreme especially for a guy to do that!!! *sigh....he happy can already later say him too much will KENA WHACK!!! :p

Tml is Sunday still thinking of going to the MotorShow, coz I heard from Barry it was not really what I might expected it to be. Sitll, I will hv to see if Doven and Chan want to go or not if they decided to go I might consider tagging along since thomas is not in S'pore!!!~~ :s

I AM GRUMPY.
Sunday, June 27, 2004


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing