<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7203622?origin\x3dhttp://sunkizzclub.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

♥ After so Long

HiHi, after so long I finally hv sometime to update my blog. As usual after long nag from my friend I start to write something here. Actually dun really hv much things to tell so did not bother with updating my blog. Many things did happen over the week end but dun think it is good for me to write it out here.

Friday when to Mdm Wong with Bell, Ru, Evelyn, Sherlyss, Chan and doven. Damn pissed off as usual with the pple there. Dun understand why they like to push pple around when there are such a word as "Excuse me" and "Sorry". Oh ya....got a few stupig woman who was dancing behind sherlyss...i really find they very irritating coz why? I think their bloody ass is too big tat why it keep bumping into my frd sherlyss butt. And guess what i hv to bump them back...until one of them get so pissed off with me. Well sad to say but they act too bitchy maybe the way they dance (dirty dancing) cannot stop letting pple think they are those seductive woman who is waiting for some man to pick them up. Just want to get some attention from pple who appreciated their dancing. So if any of these woman whom i talking abt is reading what i am writing now....pls notified the rest of the gal in yr group "Stop acting like a BIMBO, Pls!!~~". Ok better dun nag too much not getting any younger nowsaday. :p

Sunday when to se BMW 6,5 and 3 series, i think the 520 not bad but too expensive!!! Too bad just a dream car to me. WHY? No licence...no MONEY!!! hehehehe....

I AM GRUMPY.
Wednesday, June 16, 2004


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      I am who I am (:
      aka Ah Ger (:
      33, DOB 05.06.1976 (:
      Gemini (:
      I'm living in a FINE country....small but safe (:
      I'm someone who hate to drag myself to work! (:
      Married with a Son (:
      Currently flying around the house (housewife)(:
      ;


          theGrumpyToast may be grumpy. But he still loves loves.

          1st luv : My Parent & sliblings
          2nd luv : My Hubby
          3rd luv : My Son
          4th luv : My Black Beauty/Car
          5th luv : My Life
          6th luv : My Friends

♥ Past rawr-ing